Fille de FleurEtsy ShopFree Tips and TricksBlog Love

Friday, May 28, 2010

More Glitter love!

I did these magnets and put them in a weird spot so they 
did not sell well. (that is what I am telling myself)
I will now put them in 
my Etsy shop!













I so wish I would have had more time to take pictures as
it was such a wonderful day and meeting all
the other artists was SO much fun!
October 2nd (Glitterfest Fall)
will sneak up fast so I need to clean out my
studio for Where Bloggers create
And then get busy messing it up again!

Be sure to visit Amies de Fleur to see some new blogs I have found!

                                                           

7 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Hey Kim...
You MUST have had them in a bad non-visable place...
They are sooooo cute.
How cute they'd look on my fridg.!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Leanne said...

Hurry and put them up at your etsy shop! I have a need for these! (not for my fridge, I just put a magnetic white board in my craft space. They'll look fab on it.) Plus also a few other places :)

Unknown said...

Kim, I am so glad that you took so many great pictures of this event. It has been so fun getting to see soame of the things that were there to admire. I love the pictures of your space. You made it look so beautiful!
hugs

Elyse said...

hi kim!

what are those pretty flowers on the bottles? so sweet. your magnets are very cool.

are you going to be in WWC?!

happy long weekend

xo
elyse

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Kimberly,
Thank you for coming by to visit. You have a beautiful blog and these magnets are so pretty. I'll head over now to check out your Etsy boutique. I'm a new follower.
Good week,
Mimi

Unknown said...

Kim,
I never even saw them! I have to do better getting around to see all the Glitterfest wonder!

XoXo, Vicki said...

I just adore your blog. Love your shabby style!

Wondering if you'd be interested in a link exchange??? Would love it if you'd check out my blog and let me know what you think!

XoXo,

Vicki
http://nostalgiccollections.blogspot.com/