Fille de FleurEtsy ShopFree Tips and TricksBlog Love

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Decisions


Sometimes I wonder if I have time to do everything.

I want to do everything but when I let something go these days
it is more of a relief than grief.

But my blog?????
No I don't want to go but I am hardly ever here and I am 
not able to visit others much either. 
New career, New priorities have kept me away from the computer
except for work. 

My new partner may want to continue the blog and 
I have seen that done before. That would be fun because I could visit from time to time but then the blog becomes hers
and very different. 

Any ideas?

Love to everyone I am missing. I know I am missing so much 
love and beauty. I truly care about each of you 
and this is breaking my heart!
                                                              

8 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sorry - No ideas. I understand - I don't post as often as I use to. If I was working now, I probably would not be posting at all. My days of being "Super Woman" are over. :-D
Have a nice evening.

Elyse said...

blogging is a wonderful -- i don't even know how to describe it -- hobby? pursuit? outlet? i'd say to keep the door open because whenever the light is on, we'll come knocking.

did that make any sense at all? LOL hope so!

hope everything is going your way. love the little post-it doodle.

xo
elyse

June said...

Kim I don't mind if you are absent, just as long as I know you are there. And I know you are there and are very busy...but maybe someday....
I have loved getting to know you through your posts and your messages to me and I adore you!!!
hugs

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Hi Kim,
blogging should not be a chore and I do understand, there is so much to do so little time. I would keep it and just have photos of your new products showing. Checking out blogs for me is like looking at a magazine, I don't read , (the truth comes out) I look at the pretty pictures because I am so so busy and I relax by looking at pretty things, like your flowers.
Ciao Rita mammabellarte

paperbird said...

i know your dilemma sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this makes me sad. I think if blogging is a good outlet for you then you should keep it up, when you can. I think this should stay your blog and if I need to for business sake I could start a blog and have yours linked to mine (just a thought). Only because you are the true Flower Girl and that just can't change! Lots of love and prayers!

Keishia

Elyse said...

just saw you in october's romantic homes! congrats!

xo
elyse

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Blog, thanks so much for sharing! Inspiring!

www.ananasa.com- Home For Handmade