Fille de FleurEtsy ShopFree Tips and TricksBlog Love

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Taking the show on the road

These pretties will be going with me and My Friend Georgia to the L.A. gift show! Each piece is made from vintage components so no two are alike.


I love the chains she uses!


Love this one!




These are metal wings. I bet you can think of a million ways to use them!
I love her too!


My Favorite bracelets. Great birthday gift. My birthday is in July I better snap up that one that says 35! (I wish)



If you would like to purchase these before the show stop by Saltwater Studio In Fullerton Ca. Call for directions 714-992-0537.

I will be taking my Velvet Flower Bandeau's too.
Stay tuned for pictures.


I am taking off now to Cambria and will be back Monday with some new pictures.
Have a wonderful 4th!


7 comments:

a. said...

Wow those are fabulous! Can they be purchased online?

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Beautiful pieces, bellissimi. Thank you for stopping by mammabellarte. I will be in Cambria too but next weekend, Nonna is turning 90. Ciao Rita

BellaRosa said...

kim, gorgeous! What more can I say :) Have a wonderful time on your trip! Take lots and lots of pictures! Rose

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

I just found your great blog and became your 30th follower!!! ( Wanted to round it off for you)!!!Ha! Love your jewels... I make jewelry myself, Have enjoyed visiting your space, and would love for you to visit mine, Have a fabulous 4th...xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are speaking my language....JEWELS! Lovely. ANita

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Beautiful jewelry. Hope you do well at the gift show. I also repurpose vintage/old jewelry, and have not worked on anything for a while.
Glenda

Barbara Jacksier said...

Lidy sent me to take a peek. Gorgeous! And I'm so jealous, I love Cambria.