Fille de FleurEtsy ShopFree Tips and TricksBlog Love

Monday, June 29, 2009

Paris to the Moon Sale

What a fun day! I was able to meet lots of new friends and sold lots of what I had in these pictures of my space. I was kind of busy and distracted so my pictures are not the best but I wanted to share............

We decided to stay open in the back shop until Tuesday night with some of the leftovers and Darren has lots of goodies from the store that he says are 75% to 100% off! 100%? Yes that is right so if you are in the area come on down!

I had to share my daughters darling key chains. She is having so much fun making these. We sold several that day and there are a few more for sale in the shop. I think they are so cute! I have an order in for an ear of corn! My fave!



These pillows are gorgeous don't you think? Bianca and her daughter were busy the entire day. They were located by the puppy adoption gals and that area was really popular. Of course I wanted and should have taken more photos and I promise to do better in the future.

I also wanted to thank Lidy from French Garden House and Dawn from The Feathered Nest for the very nice welcome they gave me on their blogs. So many of their wonderful friends have written to me and I am so grateful for the support I have been given. Thanks Girls!

Stay tuned as my sister and I are going up to Cambria. Ca. to visit my Mom and we will be reporting on some wonderful places to visit if you are in that area. I will take some pictures too. There is a Tag sale that we are looking forward to and much much more..............See you soon

13 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Kim! What gorgeous finds you have! And again, I love the flowers that you create. I actually honeymooned in Carmel and visited Cambria...I had a memorable meal there in a quaint little restaurant 27 years ago! Have fun, Anita

FrenchGardenHouse said...

It was so much fun. You have the best things...:)I had to go, for fear of wanting a few puppies. sorry. Hope the day went well.
xo Lidy

icandy... said...

Such cute keychains, your daughter is very talented! What a lovely blog you have~ I'll check back soon!

Christina:)

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Very, very nice. I love field trips, thanks for taking me along. I look forward to the Cambria trip, haven't been there for quite a few years.
~Tracie

BellaRosa said...

Kim, So sorry I didn't reply to your most generous post earlier, but my modem died before I ever got to read it :(and we just got a new one on Monday :( But I am still speechless and ever so thankful for your kind offer :) btw your flowers are soo beautiful. I hope to have one very soon! We will have to keep in touch on our schedules, I am pretty swamped right now helping my mom with my dads estate and just trying to keep her busy, but as soon as things calm down abit I would love to get together even if it is just for lunch :) Rose

p.s. Have a wonderful trip with your loved ones!

BellaRosa said...

Kim, just one more thing, I would have loved to have EVERYTHING on that table in the final picture! Simply gorgeous, see I told you, you have a way with beautiful pictures that show the "details"
Rose

Elyse said...

hi kim!

i adore the comment you left on my blog. it was like reading a wonderful review of my blog. so fun!

your daughter's little keychains are absolutely adorable!

congrats on all the sales!

xo

our~shabby~attic said...

I LOVE YOUR FLOWERS!!! I have dressed up many thing, with these amazing flowers. Your space looks great and has so much of you in it, and that is great to see. I can't wait to see it in person. I wish I had just a fraction of your talent.

Angela Harris said...

looks like you had a great set up! The pillows are gorgeous!
Thank you so much for coming by my blog and entering my giveaway. I really appreciate your support about being in the somerset magazine.
Your blog banner is so cute! i'm going to go read some more! Thanks again!
~Angela Harris

Unknown said...

Hello~I've just strolled into your blog for my first visit...

I'm a former So Cal gal myself. My siblings/family still reside in the OC. I've been in the Northwest for 26 years. Hubby and I are actually looking into a second home in California. I miss the sunshine!!

I've enjoyed taking a peek at your past posts. What beauty! You've got so many wonderful treasures.


I've bookmarked you my favs.
I look forward to coming by your charming blog again.
Come by for a visit. The company would be nice.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

P.S. I adore Carmel! I look forward to seeing photos of your trip to Cambria. Ca.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Linda Summerfield said...

How I wish I lived near that wonderful sale, everything looks so lovely!
Your daughter's felt food is super cute!!!
Linda

LaurieStar said...

Hello! Just found your blog through Elyse and I love it! So much to see... off to read more! :)