Fille de FleurEtsy ShopFree Tips and TricksBlog Love

Saturday, June 13, 2009

WOW

Welcome back,
I am so happy that my friend Karen referred me to Michelle at Shabby Creations. Michelle is a very talented designer who transformed my sad little blog into THIS! She was so great to work with I decided to order an etsy banner and business cards too! It will All tie in together which makes me happy. You can click to see her portfolio over to the side. Take a look.....

No pictures today for you but I will be back to add my friends and favorites, flower of the week, and most importantly get my etsy shop up and running soon.

I hope to make many friends here and I also hope to contribute something beautiful and meaningful to the mix...........The more the merrier right?

3 comments:

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Kim, I love your blog. The roses you make are so pretty. I want to welcome you to blogland, glad you are joining us.
Drop in anytime for a visit, I always love to make new friends.
Smiles,
Pat

FrenchGardenHouse said...

wow is right!! It looks wonderful, Kim. :)

xo Lidy

Brenda Pruitt said...

It is indeed beautiful! A cheerful and feminine blog design.
Brenda