Fille de FleurEtsy ShopFree Tips and TricksBlog Love

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Look what I got!


I was the happy winner of Dawn's French Journal.
The package arrived on Christmas Eve!



What a wonderful surprise to get all of these other treasures too!
I just love everything,
the egg soaps, Gorgeous glass button, tiny flower charm on the
beautiful ribbon, lace, and of course she sent
me some wonderful velvet fleurs!
I loved it all!
And the journal.
So very special and really beautiful.
I hope you all know who Dawn is at the Feathered Nest but if
you don't just click on her blog that is
listed over to the left........ you will be happy you did.

Thank you so much Dawn!

10 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Congratulations on winning! Nice gifts.

Diane Mars said...

Congratulations on your winnings! And what a lovely visit I have had here today I am now an official follower and I will be back again to look at all your past posts. Happy New Year. Hugs, Diane

June said...

Hi Kim,
A gasp and a sigh are in order here. A gasp at the beauty of it and a sigh for that fact that I didn't win it. It couldn't have happened to anyone sweeter however.
hugs

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Kim!! I'm so very glad your package arrived safely!! I do hope you can use the goodies enclosed ~ I tried to choose things you might love! Thank you and I'm so very glad you won the giveaway...hugs and love, Dawn

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Great gifts from a great lady.... Have fun....and enjoy.....

The Feathered Nest said...

Kim!! You didn't have to do that!!! I'll definitely be on the look out though :) Have a wonderful day, hugs and love, Dawn

Elyse said...

hi kim!

what a wonderful win! dawn packaged everything so beautifully -- it could be published in somerset life!

enjoy all of your beautiful goodies!!! (i know you will)

happy new year

xo
elyse

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chicroses said...

Your so lucky to win Dawns giveaway...great stuff. Do you make those velvet flowers? The crowns are darling. Sally

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.